The candidate has an ICNLP accredited Master practitioner status – their master practitioner training has met the minimum ICNLP time requirements.
- The candidate will be evaluated by at least one ICNLP master trainer.
- The candidate have passed the written assessment/integration test of NLP knowledge.
- Their projects are valuable and useful as assessed by the master trainer.
- All knowledge up to and including the Master Practitioner level.
- An understanding of the intellectual history of NLP and the various disciplines that form a part of it.
- Candidates need a general knowledge of:
- Gestalt Psychology
- The Palo Alto School of Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Systems thinking (Senge, Checkland and Churchman)
- All practitioner and master practitioner skills and the ability to use them
overtly or covertly in a training situation.
- The flexibility to shift between content and process and mark the differences.
- The ability to use nested loops to install strategies and evoke resource states.
- The ability to demonstrate simultaneously any pattern behaviourally as
well as teach it linguistically.
- Exercise design
- Overt and covert outcomes
- Training design
- Balance of giving information and discovery
- Future pacing
- Intervention in groups, maintaining rapport, giving sensory specific feedback.
- Ability to conduct appropriate demonstrations
- Ability to use spatial anchoring
- Effective use of metaphors
- The ability to deal with participants’ questions in a respectful and useful way and to discern
the level and intent of the questions. To answer the ‘question behind the question’.
- The ability to manage and task a team of assistants
- Candidates will give at least two 20 minute presentations to a group and receive feedback.
The master trainer present will evaluate these presentations.
- Assessment of the ability to design trainings by the master trainers.
- Demonstrate NLP presuppositions in their behaviour.
- Present an individual project on an area of NLP
- Maintain a resourceful state while training.